Everything you should learn about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the most well-liked travel destinations, and also a vast number of business opportunities, it is vital that the Visa process to be made easier.
The Egypt e-Visa is an online travel authorization made for people that wish to travel to Egypt for tourism. This program accelerates the application procedure to get hold of new visas. The visitors can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your trip.
You can get this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, just via a web application. This all new procedure was implemented by the Egyptian government.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are several requirements the holidaymakers ought to take into consideration in order to be able to acquire the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed below are the most significant ones:
- You must have a valid passport which won’t expire for at least 8 months.
- Only 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and also the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are many kinds of visas, so you have to determine if your nationality is qualified to apply for the electronic visa or for the one to have on arrival.
- Once you have the confirmation that you are able to apply for an online visa, make sure you complete the online form without mistakes.
- Use your debit or credit card to pay for the associated fee.
- A main page of your passport is necessary, so ensure you have a scan or image of it to publish.
- Once you get the online visa you need to print out a copy of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What to pick between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re submitting an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you must select its type. Depending on how you prepared your vacation, you can make the best choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type enables a 1 month stay and are also valid for 6 months, starting off the issue day. When touring with a team, one individual can apply online for all of the tourists, but each of them should complete and sign their forms. This does not apply for parents or guardians, who’ll sign the applications for their children.
If you plan to visit the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do so with a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Please remember you’ll need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you are only passing through Egypt and it will require less than 2 days, you do not need to acquire a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
If you made a decision to have several trips to Egypt, you ought to get the multiple-entry one. This way you could leave and return as you like. This type of Visa can’t be received on arrival, so you must apply for it ahead of time. It will enable you to stay for 30 days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In case you decided to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you should have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and get back when necessary.